Posted 09 Jun 08
Come on guys! Enter the challenge!
The mod staff have decided to give you guys a challenge.
The challenge consists of writing a oneshot.
The theme of the oneshot is:
Any of the Cullens perspective when Edward brings Bella to their home for the first time (Twilight)
WE HAVE EXTENDED THE DUE DATE UNTIL DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
1. Must exceed 500 words, no exceptions.
2. Must be in ONE point of view, no shifting allowed. (Yes, Edward counts)
3. All oneshots submitted must be validated first.
4. All oneshots have to be in agreement with all submission rules (ie. formatted line breaks, grammar, spelling)
5. In the summary, write a brief summary as well as "Oneshot Cullen Challenge"
6. Please be creative as possible and stick to your character. Know them.
7. Once your story has been validated, please email your oneshot to ALL of the following email addresses, the subject saying oneshot challenge:
8. Winners will consist of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and two honorable mentions. The winners will be announced Sunday.
1. Can it be in Edward's perspective? Rosalie's? Emmett's?
Yes, it can. The challenge is about any of the Cullens, even those who weren't there.
2. If I'm automatically validated, can I still enter the challenge?
Yes, just be sure to email all of the mods after.
3. Does the oneshot have to be exactly accurate?
No it doesn'tm but it has to be tied somehow to that scene in Twilight.
4. How long does the oneshot have to be? Can I write before they leave for the baseball game? Can I write it when the baseball game is going on? After?
The oneshot has to be min. 500 words. The oneshot starts from the Cullens first meeting of Bella until they leave (though you can add some dialogue or a scene before Edward brings her). Do not continue on to the game, your oneshot will be disqualified.