Sunset of Hearts
As the sun sets, it is the ending of a life. Sure, lives end every day, and new ones begin. But on this twilight, the sun was setting on the most important life in my world. But, it was also dawning on a new life as well. The only catch was, those two lives were both the same. What if Bella had come to Forks, and Edward and his family were human? What if they were like every other family? But, what if they were unfortunately pulled into a dark situation, that was to transform them into the thing of their nightmares, and inconsequentially, something darker than they had ever dreamed of? And what if Bella was the one to keep Edward going through all of this? Basically, what if Edward and his family were human in Forks? (Were being the key word.)
Okay, I know that, if you read my previously completed story, Daylight, I promised an entirely different story. But, I felt a different inspiration to write this one. So, here it is.
20. Chapter 20: A/N My bad!
Rating 0/5 Word Count 1 Review this Chapter
- Chapter 1: Fateful Hello
- Chapter 2: How Strange It Was
- Chapter 3: Phospholipids and Plastic Cheese
- Chapter 4: "Three days could change everything."
- Chapter 5: All At Once
- Chapter 6: Chicken Noodle Soup WITH A SODA ON THE SIDE
- Chapter 7: Vampiran Flu
- Chapter 8: Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day?
- Chapter 9: Remembering
- Chapter 10: Visting Hours
- AUTHORS NOTE
- Chapter 11: March the Second
- Chapter 12: Exchanging Body Heat in the Passenger Seat
- Chapter 13: Flashbacks are Finally Helpful
- Chapter 14: Vampires Will Never Hurt You
- Chapter 15: The Hardest Part of This is Leaving You
- Chapter 16: The Double T Diner
- Chapter 17: Reunion?
- Chapter 19: The End!
- Chapter 20: A/N My bad!
1 2 3 4 5
- 28 Jan 08
- 01 Apr 08