Nightshade - Waking Nightmare
Chapter Thirteen/ Forty-One is out.
A new score of vampires threatens life as Bella knows it. Responsible for gruesome murders and missing children, they are now roaming the northwest portion of the United States. The decision had come, to change Bella or not to change Bella? Either way, the small Cullen family does not seem to have a chance at protecting Forks with Emma on the fritz, even if they have help from your friendly neighborhood werewolvesr; All of this belongs to Stephenie Meyer. I am just playing with it. Incase you have not figured it out yet, this is the sequel to Nightshade.
Everything is ready for Bella to be changed into a vampire. She has made all of her cuts from society and has begun to emotinally withdrawl from her familiy. Then, as the Cullen family hunts one last time before the fateful day, a friend from Bella's past shows up. To her, Bella is Izzie and Izzie is the only one that can help her.
All of this belongs to the beautiful Stephanie Meyer. She made up Twilight. We all her a debt of gratitude. Yea!
Be happy that I don't own this. Or sad. If I did, Bella would already be a vampire. But, she's not. Darn.
42. Chapter 42 - Authors Note
Rating 5/5 Word Count 227 Review this Chapter
- Chapter 1-Saturday Moring
- Chapter 2 - Saturday's Explanations
- Chapter 3 - Monday's Shopping Trip
- Chapter 4 - Tuesday's Adventure Into Enemy Territory
- Chapter 5 - New Faces on Wednesday
- Chapter 6- Mike's Opps-Up on Thursday
- Chapter 7 - Partying All Friday Night
- Chapter 8 - Fun in the Hidden Sun on Saturday
- Chapter 9 - Sunday?s Observation of Disconsolate Love
- Chapter 10 - Remembering Him on Monday
- Chapter 11 - Forgetting Him on Tuesday
- Chapter 12 - For lack of a better, less explanitory name and me having not come up with one to my regrets, the chapter twelve shall be henceforth known and properly called, ehhm, FINALLY!
- Chapter 13 - Conversations
- Chapter 14 - Emma and Edward's Late Night Conversation
- Chapter 15 - Playtime
- Chapter 16 - The Cause
- Chapter 17 - Dirty Little Secrets
- Chapter 18 - Kentucky
- Chapter 19 - Yukon Ho!
- Chapter 20 - Stone Angel
- Chapter 21 - Dammit Emmett! This is an Incognito Thing!
- Chapter 22 - Hate This Place
- Chapter 23 - A Sembalance of Normalcy
- Chapter 24 - Wedding Bells Are Ringing
- Chapter 25 - Chapter One
- Author's Note
- Chapter 27 - WAKING NIGHTMARE
- Chapter One - Beautiful
- Chapter Two - Necessary
- Chapter Three - Foreigners
- Chapter Four - Accidentally So
- Chapter Five - Unbelievable
- Chapter Six - Fighting It
- Chapter Seven - Over Dramatic
- Chapter Eight - Haunting
- Chapter 36 - Just for fun!
- Chapter Nine - The Best Course?
- Chapter Ten - On the Road
- Chapter Eleven - Hurt
- Chapter Twelve - Resolution
- Chapter Thirteen - It Starts Again
- Chapter 42 - Authors Note
1 2 3 4 5
- 29 Jun 07
- 03 Mar 08